Traditional Leather Twist
- Just like your standard traditional with a twist down the center
- Creates a symmetrical and balanced pocket
- Superb hold and pocket structure
- Smooth, consistent release
- Some maintenance required
This stringing style looks very similar to a traditional leather but functions similar to a pita pocket. It is strung with a twist in the middle and a standard traditional weave throughout the pocket giving a smooth and accurate release when passing and shooting, so for all those ballers that like a "whip" stay with the standard traditional pocket.
Send us your head and we'll String It Up, please click here for more information.