SIU Pita Pocket
- Highly recommended leather pocket
- Symmetrical and balanced channel
- Superb hold and pocket structure
- Smooth, consistent release
- Little Maintenance required
The Pita pocket has the same concept as a traditional pocket, but is more symmetrical making this a great pocket for the more skilled players to use. The two middle leathers are twisted together to keep them close and the outside leathers are strung close to the sidewalls making a perfect channel for the ball. This gives the player great ball control with accurate passes and shots. This pocket does require maintenance especially when materials get wet and is recommended for players looking to enhance and advance their game.
Send us your head and we'll String It Up, please click here for more information.