String King Mark 2V Strung
The Mark 2V is built for versatility, delivering a balance of strength, control, and accuracy to the all-around player.
- 165 grams
- Recommended for all positions
- Universal spec
- 6-month warranty
Mark 2V Head
- Ground ball vacuum. – We engineered the Mark 2V to guide ground balls into your pocket and keep them there. The aggressively angled scoop acts like a funnel, letting you attack the ball from any direction.
- Light. Stiff. Strong. – Advanced bone-growth optimization software helped us identify low-stress areas where we could remove material without sacrificing strength—giving you a strong, light, stiff head.
- No head rattle. – The lightweight bolt included with the Mark 2V goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 shafts, locking the head from both ends to stop head rattle.
- Accuracy. Power. Ball retention. – Our signature mid pocket gives you maximum accuracy and power.And the pinched face shape means better ball retention under pressure.
- Our most versatile pocket. – The M pocket offers superior control and the perfect amount of whip to make you an outside threat without sacrificing inside finishes or quick feeds.
- Customizable and adjustable. – 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for endless customization, while the adjustable shooters and bottom lace make it easy to fine-tune your pocket.
Type 3 Mesh
- More control. – Twistex™ Technology increases elasticity and texture in the yarns. This gives Type 3 the perfect amount of stretch and feel for ultimate control.
- More accuracy. – Adding twist to the yarns before they are knit creates a more compact construction with a rigid backbone for ultimate consistency.
- More speed. – Twistex™ Technology allows us to make Type 3 15% thinner and lighter than Type 2 while maintaining durability and a rigid backbone for your pocket.